Autumn/Winter wishlist

11/09/2015
The weather's crap, but your outfit doesn't have to be. Winter is by far my favourite season. Unpopular opinion or not, there's no denying the fashion is more exciting, evenings are cosier and of course - Christmas! The shops have just started to roll out their Autumn & Winter lines and there is so much I've got my eye on!
 Here are a few of my favourite bits that I've either ordered already (shock) or will be saving for ready for when it gets a little colder and the clocks go back...(extra hour in bed anyone?)




Starting at the top left - from River Island this lush leather dress. Perfect for the office (paired with black tights, might be a little too risqué without..)
What is winter without boots? I always feel a little bit like a Santa impersonator but I love winter boots. I especially love when they're real leather so I'm definitely saving myself for these beauties from Office.

For someone who spends hours on their hair and makeup I really don't take care of my skin. Because my skin tends to get dryer in the winter I've invested in this Active Cell Night Serum from bareMinerals. Slightly biased because I used to work for them but also because I know first hand how great it is and how so many women wouldn't be without it! I really hope applying this every other night during the colder months will keep my skin hydrated. Watch this space...

New Look have great shoes that are rarely more than £40 so these pointed leather courts are going to be perfect for work or even evenings out! Black courts are pretty classic and realistically can be worn all year round.

These pointed boots from ASOS.com will look great with almost any jeans and are a great way to dress up an outfit. A firm believer in the idea you can never have too many pairs of shoes anyway I think these Boots would go really well with so many different outfits. I really don't need persuading.

Realistically not every day in autumn and winter is so cold it requires boots, so these Kurt Geiger leopard print pumps will be ideal for the slightly warmer autumnal days. And they're on sale on ASOS. Decent

Last but not least THIS.BAG. It's by an Italian Designer called Luisa Vannini and I think its perfect for winter! Made from real leather and big enough you can fit pretty much everything in I think this will definitely be hanging off my arm for the next 6 months. I got this off secretsales.com for £70 reduced from £225, need I say more.

What are your winter must-haves? Am I alone in preferring winter to summer?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information provided!I was looking for this information for quite some time,but I wasn’t able to see a dependable source.gel mask

    ReplyDelete