Too Faced Melted Kisses

28/10/2014
I LOVE Too Faced cosmetics. The feminine packaging and the high quality products mean it is in my top 3 favourite beauty brands easily. It is a little hard to come across in the UK (which, being a typical female just makes me want it more) so I order all my Too Faced products either on ASOS or Boots.com. To this day I have never been disappointed with any of the products I've bought.

Today I'm focusing on a Christmas Gift but in all honesty is something I just bought for myself. Incapable of waiting for anything let alone December I ordered Melted Kisses ''The Ultimate Liquified Longwear Lipstick Set''. This set includes 4 deluxe sizes of the most popular liquified lipstick Too Faced offers, Melted Berry, Melted Fuchsia, Melted Peony & Melted Nude. (my favourite!) The beauty of these is that they are so nourishing but with the same great depth of colour you'd expect to get from a full-blown lipstick. Sometimes with other lipstick brands I shall leave unnamed MAC my lips feel really dry after about half an hour of wear and go all gross and flaky- not with these babies. They are just the right middle ground between a lipstick and a lipgloss while embodying the best of both. One application lasts bloody ages as well, I applied one coat and it lasted 2 hours before needing any touch ups!
As you can just about see from the swatches on my orange claw hand each shade is very pigmented, perfectly creamy and has a slight shine to it without looking too much like a gloss (and without the stickiness). The lipstick comes out onto a soft velvet brush attached to the tube, so no messy pumping action needed. Each shade is gorgeous with Melted Nude quickly becoming my all time favourite for day to day wear.

If you're new to Too Faced but like the look of these lipsticks I'd definitely recommend this set - £22 for 4 when a full size retails for £19! link! (Or if you're more selfless than me and don't fancy buying it for yourself whack it on the old Christmas list).

(This shade above is one I ordered previously in the full size and is the shade Melted Violet. I absolutely adore this colour and is so different to anything I've tried before. #nofilter)

No comments:

Post a Comment