Santa baby

21/11/2014
Christmas is my favourite time of year ever ever ever. Aside from the obvious giving and receiving of presents it's romantic, my family try not to argue for the duration of the day and it's an excuse to eat three times your recommended calorie intake. What's not to love?

I normally start writing my ''Christmas list'' in June like an over excited 4 year old but this year I've left it relatively late. Here's a very ambitious list of things I'd really like to open Christmas day...
[plus my dad/boyfriend read my blog and there's no harm in hinting]


Firstly - I am nowhere near as spoilt as this list indicates. This list is almost a ''if money were no object'' kind of thing.

A Fitbit - A serial yo-yo dieter I go through phases of being utterly obsessed with exercise to not giving a damn. This amazing gadget not only tracks your calorie burn but also monitors your sleep pattern - which by trial and error will allow you to sleep more soundly. It tells you how long you slept and if you woke up at all. It also tracks your steps, distance travelled so will make losing weight/calorie monitoring much easier. Hooray! The strap itself looks a lot more comfortable than other calorie counters on the market. For obvious reasons its imperative I get it in pink. Duh

The Too Faced Beauty Wishes & Sweet Kisses gift set - I've said it before and I'll say it again - I love Too Faced Cosmetics! This particular gift set includes 3 lush eyeshadows, 2 bronzers & a lipgloss. The Snow Bunny bronzer is one of my all time favourites so I'm dead excited at the prospect of getting another one. [In the time it has taken for me to write this post I have ordered this for myself. Patience is not a virtue I possess clearly.]

DISNEYLAND! I went to Disneyland earlier this year and I loved it. I am determined to drag my poor, long suffering boyfriend back there whether its against his will or not. The happiest place on earth is top of my list for 2015!

Emporio Armani Watch - I think this particular one is feminine and dainity and will go with absolutely anything.If I'm not fortunate enough to get it for Christmas it'll be a student loan day present to myself in January. Haters gon' hate.

Ted Baker Coat - How beaut is this coat? Definitely not a colour to everyone's taste but I love it. The most expensive thing on my list and with zero to none chance of me getting it - a girl can dream right? I love trench coats as I feel like they're a dressing gown it's socially acceptable to wear outdoors. So the fact this one is pink really speaks to me. Plus given the hefty price tag (£399!) and that it's Ted Baker its guaranteed to be well lined, good quality and last for many winters to come. I would almost consider it an investment ;)

Alien perfume - the perfume I have repurchased more than any other. I truly believe this perfume to be very unique and doesn't smell quite like anything else on the market. A very evening/night out scent, I wear it all bloody day.


So this is my round up of superficial things I'd like to open Christmas Day. What are you asking for this year? Is your list more modest than mine?

 On a side note, there are definitely more important things about Christmas than the presents. But there's no harm in indulging in the commercial side of it if only a little ;) This is a great time to donate any of your unwanted items to charity so someone perhaps less fortunate can too open something lovely on Christmas Day.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I would LOVE a Fitbit - I'm a runner, but still surprisingly don't have anything to keep track of my progress with! Lovely blog, so glad I stumbled upon it :)

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beaut! The fitbit was reduced on Black Friday to £50 in argos! I literally can't wait to play around with it when January detox diet rolls around xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, perfect. Fortunately, I found your website!
    Thanks for sharing! Armani exchange watch

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete