The start of something beautiful

19/09/2014
My name is Natassia A. Richardson (NAR) and I love makeup. The notion that looking good on the outside affects how we feel about ourselves on the inside has always hit home to me and there's no denying that the right lipstick or a good hair day definitely make us feel better.



  As an avid shopper and makeup enthusiast it became apparent at a very early age that the beauty industry was my calling. From a 7 year old Natassia begging my mum to let me wear her lipstick to a party to then bankrupting myself on the latest beauty gadget I have always been enthralled by cosmetics and its ability to immediately boost my mood. So naturally, overtime it became obvious that pursuing a career in this industry would be incredible and a bit of a no brainer. Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life right? And just like that BelleObsession was born.

The name BelleObsession is derived from two things - my obvious beauty obsession and my love of Paris. (Plus everything sounds good in French.) My beauty obsession knows no bounds - so whether you enjoy products that enhance your natural beauty or products that give you a really bold look I'm sure me and my shopping addiction will have something for all to enjoy.

Natassia | 23 | Marketing Student/Beauty Ambassador 

No comments:

Post a Comment